C64-Gamevideoarchive 274 - Mission Elevator
Run time 16:33 min.Producer The C64-GamevideoarchiveAudio/Visual sound, color
Complete walkthrough from the C64 game "Mission Elevator"
>>Download Video (99 MB)<<
A big hotel is in danger, because foreign secret agents have hidden a time bomb somewhere on the 62nd floor. It is your task to search all floors for hints and tips to crack the code of the bomb.
* 62 different floors
* Different kinds of enemies
* Up to 5 elevators per floor
* Special effects like:
- Throw the dice!
- Take the gamble with the barkeeper!
- Have you bribed anybody lately?
* Find objects to get to the next floor
* Joystick and/or keyboard controlled
One of the Central Intelligence Units of the FBI has been attacked! Agents of a hostile Secret Service hold this important Unit under siege, to blackmail the U.S. government to release a number of spies presently imprisoned. If the demands of the agents are not met by a given deadline, the hotel - which is the cover for the Central Intelligence Units' offices - will be blown up.
However, FBI Headquarters managed to get in touch with a computer-specialist working at the Central Intelligence Units very briefly. The specialist was able to locate the electronic timer of the bomb on the 62nd floor of the hotel.He even manages to find the stop-code of the timer before he is finally discovered by his enemies. His opponents deposit him in the basement of the hotel. On the way, the FBI man is able to hide various little signs which, if put together, give you the stop-code.
Headquarters decide to put their superagent Trevor on the job. You are Trevor and it is your task against all odds to find the code and make your way to the 62nd floor to defuse the bomb and save the hotel.
Trevor must somehow reach the 62nd floor, but Headquarters could only briefhim with the following:
- The hotel is split up in units of 8 floors each. Within each unit, you can move up or down by using any of the lifts. The emergency exit leads to the next eight floors.
- You need a key to open the emergency exit which is at present in the porter's back trouser-pocket which - together with its owner - has gone into hiding in one of the hotel rooms. But to find the porter, you need the master-key to open the room doors. But beware, danger lurks behind every door.....
- To stop the countdown, you need the code consisting of 16 parts. You will find 2 parts of the code per 8 floors. Each part of the code will specify a direction. All 16 directions are needed to defuse the bomb. Take care to remember the order in which you found the directions.
- The hotel furniture should be carefully examined and, if possible, used. Behind every piece of furniture a piece of the code may be hidden.
* Your opponents know the hiding places of the codes and will tell you about them, provided you can get them to talk!
* Alcohol will get the barkeeper talking, but remember that you are actually likely to get drunk in the process.
* Use the lifts systematically to save time.
INFORMATION ON SCREEN
You are supplied with 6 different types of information:
1. Your score
2. Number of lives
3. "Key" indicator:
-- means: You do not have any keys
K1 means: You are in possession of the master-key
ED means: You are in possession of the key for the emergency exit
4. Floor (number of floor you are on)
5. Information screen
6. Timer (your mission has to be completed before the timer has counted down to zero)
* If you are inside one of the lifts, use up/down to move the lift in the right direction.
* To open a door, move to the right door post and look to the left. Then move diagonally down. If you have the key, the door will now open.
* At the start of the game, use joystick or keys to enter your name.
Game design and programming by Rolf Lakaemper.
Graphics by Bettina Wiedner and Thorsten Mutschall.
Copyright 1986 Eurogold.
Licensed by micro partner, Guetersloh.
documents typed by -HOK-